Innovig business analysis training courses will help give you a thorough understanding
of requirements management and development, which are crucial elements of successful
project execution. To be effective, you will need to elicit justifiable, verifiable
and traceable requirements, and manage them through the entire requirements process.
Software testing and quality assurance courses help IT professionals bridge the
gaps in their professional development between development, communication, and project
management. For experienced business veterans, the right training program can help
bring Six Sigma and other quality measurement philosophies into the technology realm.
Likewise, longtime IT workers can use quality assurance courses to understand the
rigorous goals of industry and international business compliance programs.
- Definition of Industry Abbreviations
- Definition of Industry Terms
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Use Case and Use Case Narratives
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams
- FRD (Functional Requirement Document)
- Software Engineering Process
- Industry Tools
- BA Level Software Testing